Terms & Conditions
Web Vertical Domains
helps you to design and develop a website that is eye capturing, impressive to mind and user friendly to customers. Our created websites are mobile friendly with call to action phone number. We help in building websites from scratch, revamp of websites, fresh new web development, Content Marketing, Graphic designing, website Hosting as well as website maintenance.
CLIENT SERVICES AGREEMENT
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED AND UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME BY WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS. WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS WILL ADDITIONALLY PROVIDE CLIENT NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES BY EMAIL ON THE FILE. CLIENT’S CONTINUED USE OF THE RELEVANT SERVICES WILL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE BY CLIENT OF SUCH CHANGES. WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS ENCOURAGES CLIENT TO REGULARLY VISIT ITS WEBSITE AND EMAILS FOR THE LATEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
For technical support and maintenance you hereby authorize Web Vertical Domains to grant In motion Hosting access to such of your systems and cloud computing accounts and to share with In motion Hosting your information, emails, data, text, audio, video, images or other content as required for In motion Hosting to provide migration-related services (including administrative-level access).
Complete Terms of Service/User Agreement and Privacy
- Web Vertical Domains does not allow pornographic material.
- Web Vertical Domains does not allow unsolicited email and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email. We reserve the right to limit incoming or outgoing email at any time.
- Web Vertical Domains reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, "warez", "hacking"/"cracking"/"key generators".
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, Web Vertical Domains reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, "adult content" and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers attempts to circumvent quota system owned by 'nobody', certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or 'core dumping'.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
After your purchase of a Hosting plan account, you may contact web vertical domains to have your physical uptime checked no more than once within a 30-day period. If your hosting Server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.999% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account. Third-party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification, due to a variety of factors, including the monitor's network capacity and reliability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. If an approved downtime event is reported following a check your request, you must request your credit within one (1) week of receiving notification of such a report.
Scheduled downtime for server maintenance is not regarded as downtime for purposes of relevance for this credit, nor is downtime caused by unavoidable acts of God, nor by third-party digital or physical attacks on our servers and data centers, such as direct denial of service (DDoS) attacks, or other forms of hacking. Interruptions in service caused by you from custom scripting, coding or the installation of third-party applications are likewise not eligible to be counted against downtime. Web Vertical Domains reserves the right to measure uptime on its own at any time.
To request a credit, please email or send a letter to web vertical domains with justification. Dedicated Servers are covered by a network guarantee in which the credit is prorated for the amount of time the server is down and are not related to our uptime guarantee.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
- You will be responsible for your content and activities on your website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, Company may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the Customer Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by Customer of the AUP. In the event Company takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, Company shall not refund to Customer any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. Customer hereby agrees that Company shall have no liability to Customer or any of Customer's customers due to any corrective action that Company may take (including, without limitation, disconnection of Services).
- Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy.
WVD reserves the right to cancel service(s) at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be pro-rated and refunded by WVD to a customer if WVD initiates its right of cancellation and customer is NOT in violation of these Terms and Conditions. If cancellation is caused by customers and/or its client's breach of the Terms and conditions, the customer agrees that no refund is due. Customer understands that service(s) can be canceled at any time effective the end of the contract.
Upon termination, either by WVD or Customer, for any reason, Customer is responsible for deleting his/her host registrations from a domain registrar(s) immediately. Customer further agrees to pay WVD Hosting all reasonable administrative costs if WVD Hosting must intervene in deregistering the hosts.
- a) The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form (the "Initial Term"). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall renew. Additionally, AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE COMPANY TO BILL FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION.The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term". An invoice will be raised 30 days prior the renewal term and mailed. The client has to clear the payment minimum a week before the renewal term.
- b) This Agreement may be terminated
- by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice subject to a minimum $150.00 charge as an early cancellation fee payable by Customer,
- by Company in the event of nonpayment by Customer,
- by Company, at any time, without notice, if, in Company's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Customer's use of the Services disrupts or, in Company's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Company's business operations and/or
- By Company as provided herein.
- c) If you cancel this Agreement, upon proper notice to Company, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
- You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation;
- Company may (but is not obligated to) refund to You all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (i.e., no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees $100 and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that, You are not in breach of any terms and conditions of this AUP, User Agreement, Spamming Policy or Domain Policy; and/or
- You shall be obligated to pay one hundred percent (100%) of all charges for all Services for each year remaining in the Term (other than basic hosting fees as provided in (ii) above). Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty 2 weeks after receipt by Company unless a later date is specified in such request.
- the company may terminate this Agreement, without penalty,
- if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable; or
- Immediately, if Company determines that Customer’s use of the Services, the Website or the Customer Content violates any Company term or condition, including this AUP, User Agreement, Spamming Policy, or Domain Policy. If Company cancels this Agreement prior to the end of the Term for Your breach of this Agreement and related agreements, including the AUP, User Agreement, Spamming Policy, or Domain Policy or Customer's use of the Services disrupts our network, Company shall not refund to You any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation; further, You shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term and Company shall have the right to charge You an administrative fee of a minimum of $150.00.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which Company may be entitled.
- Customer’s Responsibilities.
- The customer is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the Customer Content and the goods or services provided through the Customer Web site.
- Customer will cooperate fully with Company in connection with Company’s performance of the Services. Customer must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for Customer to use the Services. Delays in Customer’s performance of its obligations under this Agreement will extend the time for Company’s performance of its obligations that depend on Customer’s performance on a day to day basis. Customer will notify Company of any change in Customer’s mailing address, telephone, electronic mail or other contact information.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the Customer Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
- Because the Services permit Customer to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the Customer Web site, Customer shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the Customer Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the Customer Web site, including all back-ups. A customer is also responsible for ensuring that the Customer Content and all aspects of the Customer Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services, as the same may be changed by Company from time to time. Specifications for the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services will be available on Company’s Web site. Customer shall periodically access Company’s Web site to determine if Company has made any changes thereto. Company shall not be responsible for any damages to the Customer Content, the Customer Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the Customer Content or any aspect of the Customer Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Services.
- The customer is solely responsible for making backup copies of the Customer Web site and Customer Content. And email
- Upon raising any issues permitting the service offered client will be noted the technical issue with the time period required to get it resolved and if any charges incurred.
- Customer’s Representations and Warranties.
- Customer hereby represents and warrants to Company, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter Customer will ensure that:
- Customer is the owner or valid licensee of the Customer Content and each element thereof, and Customer has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the Customer Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by Company to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person;
- Customer’s use, publication, and display of the Customer Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any “moral right” or similar right however denominated;
- Customer will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations regarding the Customer Content and the Customer Web site and will use the Customer Website only for lawful purposes; and
- The customer has used its best efforts to ensure that the Customer Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code.
- Customer shall be solely responsible for the operation and maintenance of Customer's web site, online store, and electronic commerce activities, for all products and services offered by Customer or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on Customer's products, including, without limitation
- the accuracy and appropriateness of the Customer Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products,
- ensuring that the Customer Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and
- ensuring that the Customer Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. Customer shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling customer orders and for handling customer inquiries or complaints. Customer shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its website and online store.
- Customer grants Company the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the Customer Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Services.
- In addition to transactions entered into by Customer on Your behalf, Customer also agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Customer’s behalf by anyone acting as Customer’s agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses Customer’s account, whether or not the transactions were on Customer’s behalf.
- License to Company. Customer hereby grants to Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under the Order:
- digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the Customer Content; and
- make archival or backup copies of the Customer Content and the Customer Web site.
- Except for the rights expressly granted above, Company is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the Customer Content, all of which shall remain solely with Customer.
- Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right (i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, Customer Content and/or web site(s)), and/or (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. Customer further agrees that Company shall not be liable to Customer for any loss or damages that may result from such conduct.
- Billing and Payment.
- Customer will pay to Company the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Order Form.
- Company may increase the Service Fees (i) in the manner permitted in the service description and (ii) at any time on or after the expiration of the Initial Term.
- The Service Fees do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority with respect to the Services or any software provided hereunder (excluding any tax on Company’s net income). All such taxes will be added to Company’s invoices for the fees as separate charges to be paid by Customer. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid.
- Unless otherwise specified, all fees and related charges shall be due and payable within 2 weeks after the date of the invoice. If any invoice is not paid within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice, Company may charge Customer a late fee of $25.00 for; in addition any amounts payable to Company not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less.
- If Company collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice therefrom or through a collection agency, or if Company prevails in any action to which the Customer and Company are parties, Customer will pay all costs of collection, arbitration and litigation, including, without limitation, all court costs and Company’s reasonable attorneys’ fees. I
- If any check is returned for insufficient funds Company may impose a minimum processing charge of $50.00.
- In the event that any amount due to Company remains unpaid seven (7) days after such payment is due, Company, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services.
- There may be a minimum $90.00 charge to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE COMPANY TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 2.
- The company as Reseller or Licensor. The company is acting only as a reseller or licensor of the hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the products and/or Services that were or are manufactured or provided by a third party ("Non-Company Product"). Company shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause the Non-Company Product to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer's defects of Non-Company Product either sold, licensed or provided by Company to Customer or purchased directly by Customer used in connection with the Services will not be deemed a breach of Company's obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies Customer may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of Non-Company Product is limited to those rights extended to Customer by the manufacturer of such Non-Company Product. The customer is entitled to use any Non-Company Product supplied by Company only in connection with Customer's permitted use of the Services. Customer shall use its best efforts to protect and keep confidential all intellectual property provided by Company to Customer through any Non-Company Product and shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such intellectual property or to use it other than in connection with the Services. Customer shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-Company Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable United States or foreign law.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership. If Company assigns Customer an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address for Customer's use, the right to use that IP address shall belong only to Company, and Customer shall have no right to use that IP address except as permitted by Company in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. Company shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Customer by Company, and Company reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Caching. Customer expressly
- grants to Company a license to cache the entirety of the Customer Content and Customer's web site, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by Company under this Agreement and
- Agrees that such caching is not an infringement of any of Customer's intellectual property rights or any third party's intellectual property rights.
- Bandwidth and Disk Usage. Company shall provide Customer with a good volume of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as email and/or file-transfer-protocol ("FTP") accounts. The Services are intended for normal use only. Any activity that results in excessive usage inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Customer agrees that such bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the amounts set by Company for the Services (the "Agreed Usage"). These allotments are optimized and dedicated to serving the Content and Customer's electronic mail services related solely to Customer's web hosting account(s) with Company. Customer shall not use any bandwidth and/or disk usage for materials other than the Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer's electronic mail services. For example, Customer may not use bandwidth or disk usage as an offsite storage area for electronic files or as a provisioning service for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. The company, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if Customer's bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage or other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of Customer’s Web site, Customer Content, Customer's electronic mail services and/or other materials or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Company's sole and absolute discretion. If Company takes any such corrective action under this section, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. Customer will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer's electronic mail services and will each, including bandwidth, disk space and other resources only for lawful purposes. Customer may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, illegal gambling, obscene materials or other any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If Company learns or discovers that Customer is violating any law related to Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer's electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or Agreed Usage, Company may be obligated to inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency (ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency (ies) with information related to Customer, Customer’s Web site, Customer Content and/or Customer's electronic mail.
- Parked Domain Services. In addition to the applicable terms and conditions contained herein:
- If Customer signs up to register and park a domain name with Company, Customer agrees to pay Company the annual fee a set forth on our website (the “Parked Page Services”). Customer’s annual billing date will be determined based on the month Customer establishes the Parked Page Services with Company. Payments are non-refundable. If for any Reason Company is unable to charge Customer’s payment method for the full amount owed Company for the service provided, or if Company is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to Your payment method, Customer agrees that Company may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. Customer agrees that among the remedies Company may pursue in order to effect payment, shall include but will not be limited to, immediate cancellation without notice to Customer of Customer’s service. Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable service fee for administrative tasks outside the scope of its regular services. These include, but are not limited to, customer service issues that cannot be handled over email but require personal service and disputes that require legal services. These charges will be billed to the payment method we have on file for Customer.
- Customer agrees to be responsible for notifying Company should Customer desire to terminate use of any of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, those purchased. Notification of Customer’s intent to terminate must be provided to Company no earlier than thirty (30) days prior to Customer’s billing date but no later than ten (10) days prior to the billing date. In the absence of notification from Customer, Company will automatically continue the Parked Page Services indefinitely and will charge Customer’s payment method that is on file with Company, at Company's then current rates.In the event Customer terminates the Parked Page Services, moving their website off of the Company hosting servers is Customer’s responsibility. The company will not transfer or FTP such web site to another provider. Any change by Customer of their name-server is not deemed cancellation of the Parked Page Services.
- The company will provide Customer with the Parked Page Services as long as Customer abides by the terms and conditions set forth herein and in each of Company's policies and procedures.
- By using any of the Parked Pages Services, Customer agrees that Company may point the domain name or DNS to one of Company's or Company's affiliates web pages, and that they may place advertising on Customer’s web page and that Company specifically reserves this right. Customer shall have no right to any compensation and shall not be entitled and shall have no right to receive any funds related to the monetization of Customer’s Parked Pages.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company for any complications arising out of use of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, actions Company chooses to take to remedy Customer’s improper or illegal use of a web site hosted by Company. Customer agrees it is not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to Company if, for any reason, Company takes corrective action with respect to any improper or illegal use of the Parked Page Services.
- If a dispute arises as a result of one or more of Customer’s Parked Pages, Customer will indemnify, defend and hold Company harmless for damages arising out of such dispute. Customer also agrees that if Company is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding a website hosted by Company, that Company, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action Company deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of the website to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled.
- Property Rights.
- Company hereby grants to Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, exercisable solely during the term of this Agreement, to use Company technology, products and services solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Services. Customer may not use Company’s technology for any purpose other than accessing and using the Services. Except for the rights expressly granted above, this Agreement does not transfer from Company to Customer any Company technology, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to any Company technology shall remain solely with Company. Customer shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the Company.
- Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Company's trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of the Services and the related hardware, software and systems ("Marks"). Noting in this Agreement constitutes a license to Customer to use or resell the Marks.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Customer agrees to use all Services and any information obtained through or from Company, at Customer's own risk. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Company exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through Company's host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NONE OF COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, AN "COMPANY PERSON") MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT COMPANY PROVIDES. NO COMPANY PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA, TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM CUSTOMER OR STORED BY CUSTOMER OR ANY OF CUSTOMER'S CUSTOMERS VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY COMPANY PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Limited Warranty.
- Company represents and warrants to Customer that the Services will be performed (a) in a manner consistent with industry standards reasonably applicable to the performance thereof; (b) at least at the same level of service as provided by Company generally to its other customers for the same services; and (c) in compliance in all material respects with the applicable Service Descriptions. Customer will be deemed to have accepted such Services unless Customer notifies Company, in writing, within thirty (30) days after performance of any Services of any breach of the foregoing warranties. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and Company’s sole obligation, for breach of the foregoing warranties shall be for Company, at its option, to re-perform the defective Services at no cost to Customer, or, in the event of interruptions to the Services caused by a breach of the foregoing warranties, issue Customer a credit in an amount equal to the current monthly service fees pro rated by the number of hours in which the Services have been interrupted. Company may provision the Services from any of its data centers and may from time to time re-provision the Services from different data centers.
- The foregoing warranties shall not apply to performance issues or defects in the Services (a) caused by factors outside of Company’s reasonable control; (b) that resulted from any actions or inactions of Customer or any third parties; or (c) that resulted from Customer’s equipment or any third-party equipment not within the sole control of Company. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY ORDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO COMPANY BY CUSTOMER DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
- The limitations contained in this Section apply to all causes of action in the aggregate, whether based in contract, tort or any other legal theory (including strict liability), other than claims based on fraud or willful misconduct. The limitations contained in Section 15(c) shall not apply to Customer’s indemnification obligations.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Company's maximum liability under this Agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi-contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual dollar amount paid by Customer for the Services which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions during the 12-month period prior to the date the damage or loss occurred or the cause of action arose.
- Customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that if Company takes any corrective action under this Agreement because of an action of Customer or one of its customers or a reseller, that corrective action may adversely affect other customers of Customer or other reseller customers, and Customer agrees that Company shall have no liability to Customer, any of its customers or any Reseller Customer due to such corrective action by Company.
- This limitation of liability reflects an informed, voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this Agreement. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, attorneys and agents (each an "indemnified party" and, collectively, "indemnified parties") from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to Customer's use of the Services, (ii) any violation by Customer of the AUP, (iii) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant of Customer contained in this Agreement or (iv) any acts or omissions of Customer. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver.
- This Arbitration Agreement facilitates the prompt and efficient resolution of any disputes that may arise between you and Web Vertical Domains. Arbitration is a form of private dispute resolution in which parties to a contract agree to submit their disputes and potential disputes to a neutral third person (called an arbitrator) for a binding decision, instead of having such dispute(s) decided in a lawsuit, in court, by a judge or jury trial.
Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It provides that all disputes between you (sometimes referred to as “Customer”) and Web Vertical Domains (sometimes referred to as “Company”) shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration replaces the right to go to court. In the absence of this Arbitration Agreement, you may otherwise have a right or opportunity to bring claims in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate in or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including, but not limited to, class actions). Entering into this Arbitration Agreement constitutes a waiver of your right to litigate claims in court and all opportunity to be heard by a judge or jury. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. The arbitrator must follow this Arbitration Agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court (including attorney’s fees if otherwise authorized by applicable law).
For the purpose of this Arbitration Agreement, WVD” means Web Vertical Domains, and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents. The term “Dispute” means any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and WVD regarding any aspect of your relationship with WVD, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, tort (including, but not limited to, fraud, misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, negligence, gross negligence or reckless behavior), or any other legal or equitable theory, and includes the validity, enforceability or scope of this Arbitration Agreement (with the exception of the enforceability of the Class Action Waiver clause below). “Dispute” is to be given the broadest possible meaning that will be enforced.
- WE EACH AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, AS DEFINED ABOVE, WHETHER PRESENTLY IN EXISTENCE OR BASED ON ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PAST OR IN THE FUTURE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
- Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution. For all Disputes, you must first give WVD an opportunity to resolve the Dispute. You must commence this process by mailing written notification to Unit 215, 1515 Britannia Road East, Mississauga ON, L4W 4K1. That written notification must include (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) a written description of the Dispute, and (4) a description of the specific relief you seek. If WVD does not resolve the Dispute to your satisfaction within 45 days after it receives your written notification, you may pursue your Dispute in arbitration.
- Arbitration Procedures.
Copies of these rules can be obtained at the CAA’s website (https://canadianarbitrationassociation.ca) or by calling the CAA at 1-800-850-5154. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if requested by you and if proper based on the facts and circumstances of the Claims presented, the arbitrator shall have the discretion to select a different set of CAA Rules, but in no event shall the arbitrator consolidate more than one person’s Claims, or otherwise preside over any form of representative, collective, or class proceeding.
- Unless you and WVD otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and WVD submit to the Arbitrator, unless you request a hearing or the Arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the CAA Rules. Subject to the CAA Rules, the Arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration. Payment of Arbitration Fees and Costs will be bearded individually by parties. You are responsible for all additional fees and costs that you incur in the arbitration, including, but not limited to, attorneys or expert witnesses.
- Class Action Waiver. The parties agree that the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, representative action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless both you and WVD specifically agree in writing to do so following initiation of the arbitration. Neither you, nor any other Member of WVD and/or user of WVD services, can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, representative, consolidated or private attorney general proceeding
- Limitation of Procedural Rights. You understand and agree that, by entering into this Arbitration Agreement, you and WVD are each agreeing to arbitration instead of the right to a trial before a judge or jury in a public court. In the absence of this Arbitration Agreement, you and WVD might otherwise have had a right or opportunity to bring Disputes in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including class actions). You give up those rights. Other rights that you would have if you went to court, such as the right to appeal and to certain types of discovery, may be more limited in arbitration. The right to appellate review of an arbitrator’s decision is much more limited than in court, and in general an arbitrator’s decision may not be appealed for errors of fact or law.
- severability. If any clause within this Arbitration Agreement (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Arbitration Agreement, and the remainder of this Arbitration Agreement will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then this entire Arbitration Agreement will be unenforceable, and the Dispute will be decided by a court.
- Continuation. This Arbitration Agreement shall survive the termination of your contract with WVD and your use of WVD services.
18.Terms and Conditions of Supply –(Any material Distribution)
These Conditions of Contract set out below apply to all orders accepted by a customer or potential customer (“Customer”) and to all contracts for the purchase of services from WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS.
Without limiting the specific provisions set out below, we draw to your attention the following key conditions upon which Web Vertical Domains services are provided:
- Your materials will be collated with the materials of other customers and be distributed during Web Vertical Domains normal scheduled distributions.
- Your materials will be distributed by independent contractors who are not directly supervised by WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS. WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS do not accept responsibility for any delays or incorrect or failed deliveries. WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS do not guarantee that every household within the agreed distribution areas will receive materials at all, or all materials in a delivery bundle. Matters such as lack of unimpeded access, safety issues, inclement weather, “no advertising material” directions, full letterboxes, and incorrectly labelled quantities are just some of the factors that affect the household delivery rate.
- In the case of the provision of print services it is your responsibility to check the proofs provided by WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS to you before printing.
- WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS requires payment of its charges before providing any services.
- WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS do not guarantee the outcome of any marketing campaign of which the distribution of your materials forms part.
- WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage to your materials. As with any delivery or common carrier, risk of loss or damage remains with you and you must insure your materials.
- You are responsible for and must indemnify WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS in respect of, any claim, loss or damage, arising out of or relating to, the content of your materials which you give WEB VERTICAL DOMAINS to distribute. The content of your materials must comply with all applicable laws. For example, product safety laws, election notice laws, laws prohibiting misleading advertising etc.
- Independent Contractor. Company and Customer are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement Places Company and Customer in the relationship of principal and agent, master and servant, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations, and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any purchase order, service order, work order, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of Customer or Company, the terms, and conditions of this Agreement shall control. No additional terms or conditions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be effective unless approved in writing by any authorized representative of Customer and Company. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by another agreement in writing executed by the parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by Company in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting to Company's website.
- All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- All notices and demands required or contemplated hereunder by one party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made and given upon date of delivery if delivered in person or by an overnight delivery or postal service, upon receipt if delivered by facsimile the receipt of which is confirmed by the recipient, or upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the parties’ signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of this Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. The company may give written notice to Customer via electronic mail to the Customer’s electronic mail address as maintained in Company’s billing records.
- No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors. Customer may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. Company may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without the consent of Customer. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Limitation of Actions. No action, regardless of form, arising by reason of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause of action has arisen.
- If this Agreement is signed manually, it may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If this Agreement is signed electronically, Company’s records of such execution shall be presumed accurate unless proven otherwise.
- Force Majeure. Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, legal or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Microsoft, and any supplier of third-party supplier that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the Service Description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against Customer as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- Government Regulations. Customer may not export, re-export, transfer or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the United States in connection with this Agreement without first complying with all export control laws and regulations which may be imposed by the Canadian government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction Customer operates or does business.
- Customer agrees that during the term of this Agreement Company may publicly refer to Customer, orally and in writing, as a customer of Company. Any other public reference to Customer by Company requires the written consent of Customer.
- Web Vertical Domains is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
- WVD does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services.
- WVD denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by WVD.
- The Customer will not use its network nor space provided by WVD to violate any law. In the event Customer violates existing law, WVD shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement. In the event WVD is informed by government authorities of inappropriate or illegal use of WVD facilities or other networks accessed through WVD, WVD may terminate customer's service.
- WVD will cooperate fully with investigations of violation of systems or network security at other sites.
- WVD will cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of possible criminal violations.
- Customers who violate systems and/or network security may incur in criminal or civil liability.
If you have any questions concerning the above-stated terms and conditions then please Contact us.